CEOs, business mentors, life coaches and those charged with managing others in any capacity will consider our Goal Coaching resource an essential tool.
Goal Coaching allows coaches to initiate, define and monitor their goals and track progress towards achievement. Goals are assigned a priority level and tracked with start and end dates.
Coaches analyse each new goal utilising GoalMaker’s goal setting pathway, this involves:
• Determining the benefits and values assigned to the goal,
• Identifying any obstacles as a barrier to achieving the goal and defining strategies to overcome them.
• Measuring progress towards achievement of the goal and determining the actions required in order to accomplish it.
• Questioning how this goal relates to other goals?
• Visualising what the goal looks like.
• And importantly, how will you reward yourself when you achieve it?
The program allows coaches to create and manage lists of the people they are coaching and invite people to be coached. Coaches can assign tasks to others and track progress of those tasks.
Even CEOs need a coach from time to time, and Goal Coaching allows for this - with tabs for adding or inviting coaches to monitor your goals and keep you accountable.
Goal Coaching’s task-orientated structure allows coaches to assign goals for all aspects of life, giving equal weight to personal goals, business goals and financial aspirations enabling users to achieve work life balance as desired.
The program will allow coaches to create and manage lists of the people they are coaching and invite people to be coached. Coaches can review and comment on progress made giving immediate feedback to the people they are coaching.
Goal Coaching is a must for those who lead and lead by example.